Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014

ZZ TOP - "JESUS JUST LEFT CHICAGO"



ZZ TOP - "JESUS JUST LEFT CHICAGO"

I don't know why, maybe it's because of the season of the year or why the hell else ever - maybe just because it always was and still is and will forever remain just GREAT music - but currently I am damn often listen to my old heroes of Heavy Metal and Hard Rock and Rock/Rock & Roll and this includes also, and this even in a pretty prominent position, the almighty ZZ TOP. And so, as the first post of this month and the solely post of tonight, you now get a little video clip of the great Blues Rock anthem and classic of/by ZZ TOP titled "JESUS JUST LEFT CHICAGO", yes, and now enjoy it enthusiastically and then all the best for now, my way now leads me straight into my bed, and more (hopefully) pretty soon. /// Andy

ZZ TOP before "the beards".

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen